At Felmoor Park we are committed to providing good quality service whilst actively reducing our
Some ways in which we are currently achieving this are: –
• Our log cabins are built from wood from sustainable resources – wood is an incredibly good insulator
and its natural thermal insulation provides all year round comfort – warm in winter, cool in summer.
• All windows are double glazed
• All curtains are fully lined to prevent heat loss.
• Showers are provided to use instead of baths as a water saving option.
• Recycling of glass, paper, cardboard and cans through our on-site recycling bins and bottle bank.
• We use environmental friendly cleaning products.
• Our welcome pack consists of Fairtrade tea, coffee and sugar and eco-friendly washing up liquid,
recycled paper toilet rolls and kitchen rolls.
• We bulk buy and refill whenever possible to reduce packaging waste.
• We have installed energy saving light bulbs wherever appropriate.
• All white goods are new and energy efficient products.
• We actively encourage guests to switch off electrical appliances and not to leave on standby.
• We actively encourage guests to switch off the water/heating boiler when checking out and to turn the
heating down when leaving the log cabins for any length of time.
• Wind up torches are provided.
• We have removed our patio heaters to cut down on energy waste.
• We provide public transport timetables and a local footpath map.
• We provide online booking with email notification to reduce paper.
• We use email whenever possible and appropriate to reduce paper.
• We double sided print whenever possible.
• All ink cartridges are recycled.
• We do not use herbicides or pesticides on the ground.
Northumberland should be savoured rather than be hurried so come on in, you won’t be disappointed.
If you have any questions about this Environment Policy or the practices of this site, please contact us.