Hot Tub Disclaimer
• The hot tub is a pleasurable and relaxing experience. However for your safety and enjoyment there are strict rules and guidelines that must be adhered to when using the hot tub. This is an important health & safety legal requirement for hot tubs used in a commercial environment.
• The hot tub may not be up to operating temperature on your arrival due to the water being changed. This can take up to 8 hours especially in winter months. No refund will be made should this occur.
• Do not press multiple buttons simultaneously or in quick succession. Doing this will cause the hot tub to go into sleep mode and the hot tub WILL cool down.
• The signatory is responsible for making sure that all members of their party and their guests are aware of and strictly adhere to the guidelines.
• Risk to children: extreme caution must be exercised to prevent unauthorized access by under age children. The hot tub cover must remain closed at all times unless a responsible adult is present.
• No children under the age of 16 years are permitted in the hot tub as they cannot regulate their body temperatures suitably.
• Remind everyone that wet surfaces can be very slippery. Make sure everyone takes care entering and leaving the tub.
• Under no circumstances remove the operating panel on the tub.
• Do not jump into the hot tub.
• People with infectious diseases should not use the hot tub.
• Remove all jewellery before entering any kind of hot tub
. • Keep all loose articles of clothing away from rotating jets and other moving components.
• Do not stand or sit on the hot tub cover.
• Do not use drugs, alcohol or medication before or during hot tub use as this may lead to a danger of drowning.
• Persons using medication should consult their doctor before using the tub. Some medication may cause drowsiness. Do not use the tub if your medication induces drowsiness, affects your heart rate, blood pressure or circulation.
• Pregnant women, persons suffering from obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems or diabetes should consult their doctor before using the tub.
• Prolonged immersion in hot water can result in hypothermia – a dangerous condition that occurs when the internal body temperature exceeds 37 degrees centigrade. Symptoms include unawareness of impending hazard, failure to perceive heat, failure to recognize the need to exit the tub, unconsciousness resulting in a danger of drowning. Do not stay in the hot tub for more than 20 minutes as extended exposure to chlorine can cause burns and/or skin irritations.
• Do not use the tub immediately after strenuous exercise.
• Test the water with your hand before entering the tub to make sure it is comfortable.
• Use the cover when the tub is not in use (whether empty or full).
• Always shower before use. Perfumes, make up, hair products and fake tan can contaminate the water and you may be charged for this.
• Do not drag the vinyl cover using the cover straps; always use the handles.
• Do not attempt to open the electrical box.
• Do not use any glassware in the tub.
• Do not allow any pets in the tub.
• Do not use any detergent or soaps of any kind in the tub.
• Do not drink the water.
• The tub is very deep. Please do not allow anyone to sleep in the tub.
• Please treat the tub as if it were your own as maintenance is very expensive.
• Any damage to the cover or hot tub will be charged for.
• Everyone using the hot tub must have their own Insurance cover prior to using the hot tub we also recommend getting liability insurance cover for the hire period.
• Lodge Owner or Felmoor Leisure, Felmoor Park Ltd will not be held responsible for injury or death however caused regarding the hire/use of the hot tub.
• Liability by lodge owner, Felmoor Park Ltd or Felmoor Leisure Ltd is restricted to the amount paid for the hot tub rental. No liability will be accepted for any other costs i.e. cabin/lodge rentals.
All tubs and filters have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every client so that you are receiving a totally clean and fresh hot tub. However the chlorine can discolour the water but this is normal and should cause no harm. No refund will be made should you feel the tub is not clean enough or you put the hot tub into sleep or economy mode.
SUMMARY OF MAIN THINGS TO ENSURE THE PLEASURABLE USE OF THE HOT TUB
1) You MUST shower before AND after using the hot tub.
2) The hot tub seats a maximum of 4 persons regardless of how many people the cabin/lodge accommodates. If more than 4 people use the hot tub and/or the water needs topping up it will take 8 hours to heat back up to a usable temperature.
3) Do not submerge your head under the water.
4) Children under 16 are not allowed in the hot tub.
5) Do not use any electrical equipment in the vicinity of the hot tub area.
6) Do not use soaps, shampoos or bubble bath in the hot tub.
7) When not in use, replace the cover. If the cover is left off the water will cool down. Do not stand, sit, lie or jump on the lid at anytime
8) Do not jump into the hot tub.
9) Do not press multiple buttons simultaneously or in quick succession. Doing this will put the hot tub into sleep mode and will cool down. If the control panel shows SL (it may look like 75 from inside the tub) or EC, please let a member of staff know as soon as possible and we will reset it back to standard for you.
10) Do not use glassware in the hot tub as broken glass in the bottom of the hot tub may be invisible and will result in injury.
11) Please be considerate of other guests whilst using the hot tub and don’t make excessive noise. The hot tub should not be used after 11pm. A £50 bond is payable on arrival and will be refunded if your party has not misbehaved and we have not received complaints about your party.
12) The float in the hot tub contains chlorine tablets. Please do not remove it from the hot tub or remove the chlorine from the float as chlorine can cause burns to the skin.
PLEASE NOTE: Hot tubs can be emptied anytime from 8am on the morning of your departure If you have a problem, please report it to the reception or call 01670 787790. I have read and understood this disclaimer and rules, and agree to the conditions. By using the hot tub and/or by signing this form I accept total responsibility for the hot tub and all persons using it. Users of the hot tub do so at their own risk.
Name of hirer: Date: Cabin Nr:
Address of Hirer: Nights:
Signature of hirer: